To apply for a police officer position at CSU, a potential applicant must
- Have proof of high school graduation or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- No record of conviction of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Eligibility for bonding, if required by the employing institution.
- Be at least 21 years of age upon employment.
- Successful completion of the Basic Law Enforcement Officers’ Training course as
prescribed by the Illinois Law Enforcement Officers’ Training & Standards Board.
The CSU Police Department is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age or disability.
Please contact the Human Resources Department at (773) 995-2040