The Presidents’ Circle is named for all previous University Presidents and is comprised of individuals, whose annual giving exceeds $2,500 and corporations, which have given in excess of $10,000 in a given year.
Life recognition may be extended to donors of $100,000 or more. Gifts at these amounts may be given over a five-year period. Recognition at the appropriate lifetime level is also based on cumulative giving.
The recognition for those members of The Presidents’ Circle comes primarily from the knowledge that their significant gift has made a meaningful contribution towards the continued improvement and development of the University. The University also affords members of The Presidents’ Circle the following benefits:
- Listing in “The Presidents’ Circle Roster”
- Subscription to “The Presidents’ Report” and other University publications
- Participation in The Presidents’ Circle meetings
- Complimentary attendance to the annual Friends of CSU Awards Dinner
- Complimentary attendance to the Honors Convocation Scholarship/Fellowship Luncheon
- Invitations to University workshops and seminars and special events
- Courtesy parking for on-campus events and activities
- Curtesy library privileges and use of University meeting facilities
- Advance ticket purchases to CSU Athletics and entertainment events in the Emil & Patricia Jones Convocation Center
The IRS has determined that acceptance of these benefits, which are optional, will affect the amount of the gift which is eligible for the charitable deduction (or match by a company). For further information, please consult your tax advisor or The Presidents’ Circle.
For more information, please contact:
Katéy Assem, Executive Director, CSU Foundation
Cook Administration Building, Suite 322
Phone: (773) 995-3839
FAX: (773) 995-3604