Effective July 15, 2011, all contracts must be submitted on the new CSU Contract form
below and attached in CSU Buy for review and approval. Previous versions of the Contract
will not be accepted. All professional or artistic services require a CSU Contract
for payments exceeding $5,000 to any single vendor/contractor in a fiscal year.
Contracts must be submitted, approved and executed through the CSU Buy system in advance
of their start date. Contractor cannot supply any goods or services prior to full
execution of Contract.
- Name of Contractor;
- Address of Contractor;
- Scopes of services to be performed;
- List of attachments to contract (if applicable);
- Duration of contract;
- Indicate if contract is renewable and length of time;
- Maximum price of contract;
- Travel expenses (if applicable);
- Method of payment.
- Number of days’ written notice both parties agree to provide should either party request
to terminate contract.
- Contractor’s Federal I.D. Number or Social Security Number;
- Contractor’s business designation;
- Name, signature, title and date of execution of contract by Contractor.
***Please note signature by Contractor is required prior to submission in CSU Buy.***
CSU Contract (pdf)
Also effective July 15, 2011, contract amendments or renewals must be submitted on
the new CSU Contract Amendment / Renewal form and attached in CSU Buy for review and
Please note the following:
- The renewal form can only be used if there is language in the original contract that
specifies a renewal period (See ‘Duration of Contract’ section on pg. 1 of the original
- The renewal form must be executed prior to the expiration term indicated in ‘Duration
of Contract’ section of the original contract.
- The form must include a copy of the original contract.
- Signature by Contractor is required prior to submission in CSU Buy.
Contract Amendment or Renewal Form (pdf)
Please direct any questions or inquiries regarding contracts to (773) 821-2162 or