International Baccalaureate/Advanced Placement Credit Policies

Some programs offered through the College of Arts and Sciences accept credit for IB (International Baccalaureate) courses and/or AP (Advanced Placement) exams if they meet specific criteria as listed.  Students who want to know if their AP or IB credit will be accepted should contact the Office of Evaluation and Advisement in Room ADM 128 or contact their academic advisor. 

Official transcripts indicating the completion of IB coursework and/or official copies of AP exam scores from the College Board need to be submitted in order to receive college-level credit.

Please submit all official copies to:

Office of the Registrar ADM 128

Chicago State University

9501 S. King Dr

Chicago, IL 60628


Click links below to download our policies